Installing Uncode Theme from the WordPress admin dashboard:
- Navigate to Appearance > Themes.
- Click Install Themes and click the Upload button.
- Navigate the uncode.zip file on your computer and click Install Now.
- Once you activate Uncode, you will be redirected to our System Status. There you will see a notification message to install and activate the required & recommended plugins. If you see any red message about the Server Requirements not satisfied please fix.
- Go to Install Plugins and install both the required Uncode Core and Uncode Visual Composer (WPBakery Page Builder).
- Simply click the Install button on each plugin to install it.
- Activate the WPBakery Page Builder > Role Manager for all the custom post types and make sure you have Gutenberg editor disabled (more info), screenshot .
- Once you have installed the required plugins, proceed with the Demo Contents import.
- It’s suggested to save Theme Options in order to ensure you don’t have any errors.