Installing Uncode Theme from the FTP:
- Log into your hosting space via your FTP software (FileZilla, Transmit, etc.…).
- Unzip the uncode.zip file. ONLY use the extracted Uncode theme folder.
- Upload the extracted Uncode theme folder into wp-content → themes folder and wait the upload.
- Activate the newly installed theme by going to Appearance → Themes and clicking the Activate button.
- Once you activate Uncode, you will be redirected to the System Status. Please complete the Product Registration. If you see any red message about the Server Requirements not satisfied please fix.
- Go to Install Plugins and install the required Uncode Core and Uncode WPBakery Page Builder, which are the only plugins necessary for the operation of Uncode and optionally install the extra plugins.
- Activate the WPBakery Page Builder → Role Manager for all the custom post types and make sure you have Gutenberg editor disabled, screenshot .
- If you need to import Demo Content please proceed with the Demo Contents import.
- It’s suggested to save Theme Options in order to ensure you don’t have any errors.