Please note that WooCommerce plugins are designed to work with the default WooCommerce layout. Possible extra plugins may fail to work with the Product Builder. Our support takes care of issues with popular WooCommerce extra plugins when using the default WooCommerce layout because it is on this structure that these plugins are designed to work by their authors.
However, if you have problems with extra plugins that do not appear on the Single Product page, Uncode offers a solution to help you by using the 'Uncode Do Action' module. This module allows you to insert extra functions hooked to the Single Product page in a specific layout position.
Use extra plugins Easy method
If you want to test a basic compatibility solution for possible extra plugins working on the Single Product page, follow the steps below:
- Insert the 'Uncode Do Action' module in the layout where you want the plugin generated content to appear, screenshot .
- In the plugin options, select the 'woocommerce_single_product_summary' mode and save the module, screenshot .
Use extra plugins Advanced method
If you use multiple plugins, or you want to fine-tune how your plugin works on the Single Product page, there is the possibility to use define a specific priority. Technically, the priority is a number that a given plugin refers to hook into the layout (the plugin authors arbitrarily decide this priority).
Through this procedure, you can determine the priority that a certain author has given to the plugin and assign it to the 'Uncode Do Action' module. To set a correct priority, follow the steps below:
- Insert one or more 'Uncode Do Action' modules, screenshot .
- In module options select 'woocommerce_single_product_summary' mode, screenshot .
- Enable the 'Hook Debug' option and save the module, screenshot .
- At this point on the frontend of your page will be printed functions and numerical priorities used by plugins (priority is indicated in square brackets example ''), screenshot .
- After taking note of the priority of the plugin you want to display, disable the 'Debug Mode' option and in the 'Hook Priority' field, enter the reference number, and save the options, screenshot .
- Repeat the steps for each plugin you want to use in a different location.