Over the years, to optimize Uncode and make it more organized, we have decided to remove secondary plugins which are not widely used by the Required Plugins list. However, these plugins are still available for all users, and updates of later versions are included in the main file of Uncode that can be downloaded from ThemeForest.
- LayerSlider is a premium multi-purpose content creation and animation platform. It was previously distributed by CodeCanyon (Envato Market). Currently, this plugin is distributed only by the authors. Removed from Uncode 2.5.0.
- VC Particles Background - this plugin generated a 'particle.js' background for Visual Composer Rows. Removed from Uncode 2.2.0.
- Dave's WordPress Live Search - adds 'live search' functionality to your WordPress site. Removed from Uncode 2.2.0.
- Related Posts for WordPress - the best way to display related posts in WordPress. Removed from Uncode 2.2.0. The Related Posts for WordPress is available to be downloaded for free from the official WordPress repository.
How to install or update a removed plugin
Note that these plugins will continue to be updated for all users in subsequent updates of Uncode and they will continue to be included in the main download of Uncode files from ThemeForest. If you want to install or update one of these plugins, please follow these instructions:
- Access your ThemeForest downloads with the account that was used to purchase Uncode.
- Look for Uncode, click the Download button and select 'All files & documentation', screenshot .
- Open the folder 'uncode_main.zip' and navigate to the folder 'plugins', screenshot .
- Please upload and install the zip folders via the classic WordPress plugins installer, screenshot .