If you updated to WordPress 4.9 (published on November 15, 2017) it's possible you are experiencing a few wired problems on your installation. We are sorry for these issues that arise from incompatibility between the popular Uncode WPBakery Page Builder and the new WordPress update.
These are known issues you can experience:
- Uncode WPBakery Page Builder not working with Firefox browser (please use Chrome);
- Uncode WPBakery Page Builder Backend Builder jumping to bottom on actions;
- ColorPicker (Hex Color) selector missing in Palette options;
- Self Hosted video background not working;
- Self Hosted video toolbar not full-width.
On November 28, 2017 we released the Uncode 18.104.22.168 with the new version of Uncode WPBakery Page Builder that fixes Page Builder issues with Firefox browser.
You can also find the new version of Uncode WPBakery Page Builder in Uncode 1.7 released on January 23, 2017, here more infos.