Uncode version 2.7.0 introduces the new Attribute Image module. Thanks to this module, it is possible to display the image of any attribute on the Single Product page. For example, this module can help display the brand's logo belonging to the product itself.
Attribute Image on the Single Product page
Let us give an example to understand its usefulness while explaining how to use it.
- Please create a 'Brand' attribute, screenshot ;
- Note the importance of the attribute being of type Image, screenshot ;
- Create a few terms for this attribute, including Apple (which will be the term we will use for this example), screenshot ;
- Insert an image as a thumbnail, screenshot ;
- Navigate to a single product editor, apply the Brand attribute and select the term Applescreenshot ;
Thanks to the use of the new Attribute Image module, it's possible to display the thumbnail (with or without archive-related link). Please find here an example:
Attribute Image on the Posts module
Please note that the Posts module presents a new option to display this attribute image. In fact, once you select Products as Post Type, among the list of Elements, users have a new element, Attribute Image, thanks to which it is possible to display in the product thumbnail attribute image, screenshot ;
This methodology can be used to show Brands and any image (or more images), such as possible icons of hypothetical services.
Please find here an example: