The Rotating Heading is available since Uncode 2.5.0, and it is the new shortcode for the Heading module that allows you to loop different words with an animation loop. Thanks to Rotating Headings, it's possible to delight your website users with multiple interchangeable words that change with animation effects and display different content in a sentence. This shortcode is advantageous when you want to convey various messages in a single sentence.
Please find below some examples of Rotating Headings on our demo site:
An example of a shortcode can be found below. The words inside the shortcode tag, separated by the pipe symbol (or vertical bar), will be the words that will replace the main word in the loop animation:
I like [uncode_rotating_text fx="zoom" wait="2000" words="Spotify|Netflix"]Google[/uncode_rotating_text]
You can add or modify the following parameters:
- fx: transition effect "opacity" or "zoom" (leave empty for the default vertical animation);
- wait: waiting time in milliseconds before the first and between animations;
- Please note that a rotating string with a line break will lead to possible problems; so please never use this effect if the text inside the shortcode may have a line break on page load or on resize event.
- Please be careful not to use full sentences, the script is tailor-made to change words and may break if you change full sentences.
- Please note that Rotating Headings are not compatible with the Content Slider (Header Slider).
Article is closed for comments.