To make Uncode more organized, and suitable for the needs of all users from version Uncode 2.2, we removed from the Required Plugins, some minor add-ons which are used for secondary purposes. These plugins are:
- VC Particles Background - this plugin generated a 'particle.js' background for Visual Composer Rows.
- Dave's WordPress Live Search - adds 'live search' functionality to your WordPress site.
- Related Posts for WordPress - the best way to display related posts in WordPress.
Note that VC Particles Background and Dave's WordPress Live Search plugins will continue to be updated for all users in subsequent updates of Uncode and they will continue to be included in the main download of Uncode files from ThemeForest. The Related Posts for WordPress is available to be downloaded for free from the official WordPress repository.
If you want to install or update VC Particles Background and Dave's WordPress Live Search plugins, follow these instructions:
- Access your ThemeForest downloads with the account that was used to purchase Uncode.
- Look for Uncode, click the Download button and select 'All files & documentation', screenshot .
- Open the folder 'uncode_main.zip' and navigate to the folder 'plugins', screenshot .
- Please upload and install the zip folders via the classic WordPress plugins installer, screenshot .