Navigate to Theme Options → Extra. You will see a number of sections from where you can apply extra settings to your website.
Scroll & Parallax
- ScrollTo Constant Speed: Activate this to always have a constant speed when scrolling to point.
- ScrollTo Constant Speed Factor: Adjust the constant scroll speed factor. Default 2
- Parallax Speed Factor: Adjust the parallax speed factor. Default 2.5
In the portfolio CPT section you have the option to select the slug word for the work to be showcased. If, for example, you don’t want to use the word “Work” instead for Portfolio, here is where you can change it. This option is also useful to incorporate a language other than English.
- Portfolio CPT label: Use this option to enter a custom portfolio post type label.
- Portfolio CPT slug: Use this option to enter a custom portfolio post type slug.
In the WooCommerce section you have the option to select a few extra settings for the WooCommerce setup (this tab is visibile only if WooCommerce is active).
- Cart Icon: Use this option to specify the cart icon.
- Enable Hooks: Activate this to enable default WooCommerce hooks on product loops.
- Enhance Add To Cart Button: Activate this to enable the enhanced Add To Cart button on loops.
In the Admin section you can modify some preset for the WordPress admin view.
- Help Button In Admin Bar: Use this option to show the Uncode Help button in the WP admin bar.