If you want to use a web font that is not included in our font system, follow these steps to include it in the theme:
- Make sure you have installed the Uncode theme child
- Copy the folder/folders containing the webfont inside the theme child
- Copy the CSS, provided by the font author, that you should have got from the font author and paste it inside the style.css of the theme child, it should look something like the code below.
- Create a new item inside the Theme Options > Typography > Custom Fonts.
- Set Manually Entered and insert the FONT name as it is in your CSS font-family property, for this example the font name is ‘MyWebFont’, please note that some fonts require quotation marks around the manually entered font family name:
src: url('folder/WebFont.eot?#iefix') format('embedded-opentype'),