The Quote (testimonials) Carousel is based on the Media Gallery module populated with special quote elements from the Media Library. If you have not installed our demo contents and you need to create your own, please follow this steps:
- Go to your Media Library and click Add Multimedia.
- Insert your data as shown in the following screenshot and save, screenshot.
- To connect a testimonial image, go to the main Media Library and click the new element. Copy the selected image’s ID and paste it in the Media Poster field. This links the image to the testimonial element.
- Open a new page and switch to the WordPress plain text editor.
- Copy this text and paste it in the page (this step facilitate the creation of the module with the shortcode method just for you convenience, it's for sure possible to create it with the Page Builder).
- Switch to Page Builder and open the new Media Gallery module.
- In the Medias click and select the new testimonial elements.
- Save the module and publish the page.
Use the Media Gallery module options to modify the appearance: change typography, alignments, arrows or dots navigation, etc.
Article is closed for comments.