In this overview, you will find everything you need to know about Backend Builder. The Uncode WPBakery Page Builder has everything you need to manage content elements with a single click: add, edit, duplicate, remove or create element presets, etc. This video explains a basic layout creation workflow and you may find it helpful for understanding how Uncode WPBakery Page Builder works. Let’s have a look at the main components:
- Classic Mode: this changes the mode by bringing you to the native WordPress text editor.
- Frontend Editor: this opens the Frontend Editor mode.
- Paste: available if the VC Clipboard plugin is active, paste content that you have previously copied.
- Add: this opens the window containing all the available modules that can be inserted into the page.
- Wireframe/Layouts: if the Wireframe plugin is active opens the library with 400+ sections ready to be imported, if the plugin is not active opens the custom layout section.
- History: this shows the history states, allowing you to step backward throughout your actions.
- Fullscreen: this switches to fullscreen display mode.
- Custom CSS: click on it to open a code editor window and insert your custom code for the actual page.
- Row Drag: press this icon and start drag Rows to other available positions.
- Row Layout: the lines icon opens the Row Layout where you can change the number of Columns
- Row Settings: this opens the overlay window with the Row Settings organized in convenient tabs.
- Row Delete: this removes the Row from the layout.
- Row Clone: this clones the Row from the layout.
- Row Copy: available if the VC Clipboard plugin is active, copy the same Row to rewire it available to be inserted on this or another page.
- Column Drag: by pressing this area it is possible to drag a Column to other available positions within the same Row.
- Column Settings: this opens the overlay window with the Columns Settings organized in convenient tabs.
- Element Drag: by pressing the name turns the cursor into the drag icon and it's used to drag the Element.
- Element Settings: this opens the overlay window with the Element Settings organized in convenient tabs.
- Element Clone: this clones the Element from the layout.
- Element Delete: this deletes the Element from the layout.
Article is closed for comments.