At the bottom of your admin single page you’ll find Page Options. These are the same options that are in the general Theme Options, and are available for an individual page. After defining the Theme Options, this allows you to change the settings for changes that only relate to the current or selected page. Once an option is set to “inherit” it means the option is inherited by the Theme Options.
The options are divided into 6 convenient tab:
- General: Select this option to define the HTML Body Background and the Section Scroller option.
- Menu: Select this option to define options to modify the menu in the selected page.
- Header: Select this option to define your header of choice, or to activate the Basic header.
- Content: Select this option to define options like page Skin, Background Color, Content Width, etc.…
- Sidebar: Select this option to define your page sidebar.
- Footer: Select this option to select a specific Widget area and define the Footer width.
- Details: Select this option to set specific options for the special portfolio details area where is displayed a brief summary of the portfolio item.