With the Media option, you can easily upload your media items and select the media’s visualization type. The combination of this display option with the Page Options brings together all of the variations you find in our “Works” single page section.
There are several options available to display media.
- Isotope: Selecting this option allows the media to be displayed in a Masonry Gallery mode with thumbnails that can be clicked to enlarge the image.
- Stack: Selecting this option allows the media to be vertically stacked on one another.
- Carousel: Selecting this option allows the media to be displayed as a dynamic Carousel/Slideshow.
Here are a few examples of page Media in use:
- Portfolio Media Isotope: http://www.undsgn.com/uncode/portfolio/sidebar-gallery-full-width/
- Portfolio Media Stack: http://www.undsgn.com/uncode/portfolio/centered-stack/
- Blog Post Media Carousel: http://www.undsgn.com/uncode/some-amazing-buildings/