In the tab Posts, Portfolios and Search you can modify all the main aspects for the archive (categories, tags and search results) layouts. All options listed here will be reflected in all your pages of this type unless you specify different settings in single Page Options.
Here you can modify aspect for the main menu:
- Footer full width: expand the footer to full width.
Here you can modify the header type:
- Content Block: specify the Content Block to use as a footer Widget area content. More infos here.
Here you can modify aspect related to the contents area:
- Hide Copyright Area: activate this to hide the Copyright Area.
- Automatic copyright text: activate to use an automatic copyright text.
- Content alignment: specify the footer copyright text alignment.
- Custom copyright text: insert a custom text for the footer copyright area.
- Social Links: activate to have the social icons in the footer copyright area.
Here you can modify the sidebar area:
- Scroll up button: activate to add a scroll up button in the footer.
- Scroll up button on mobile: activate to add a scroll up button in the footer for mobile devices.
How to replicate a Footer across the entire site
- Replicate the last Row of a Homepage as footer of your site: Replicate a Footer Area