Our support covers theme set up, theme-related questions, and bugs or other issues that may occur when using the theme. Customization can be any work you need done to the theme that does not fall within the scope of our support agreement. In most cases, this is anything falling outside of the options the theme offers. We do not provide customization services or freelance support to incorporate modifications in our themes.
What’s included in item support
During the product support period, the author is expected to be available to:
- Answer specific technical questions about the features and functionality of the theme.
- Provide guidance on how the theme is designed to function.
- Help you with issues related to using the theme and getting optimum value from its functionality.
- Answer questions about third party plugin functionality as it relates to the theme.
- Product updates to fix bugs, ensure ongoing compatibility, and resolve security vulnerabilities.
What’s NOT included in item support
During the product support period, the author is not expected to:
- Modify or extend the theme beyond the original features seen in the demo.
- Install the theme.
- Address issues regarding your hosting or server environment; please check with your provider.
- Address third party assets.
You will find a complete description of these support policies in ThemeForest’s Support Policy.