The Uncode Default Header (formerly known as 'Basic Header') is designed to pull the content directly from the post. If you have set a featured image, it will be used as background and the title will be used as content in the header. If you want a custom background, just add any media using the + sign from the Background section, or add a custom background color using the dropdown.
The title can be deactivated using the Title in header switch, or by adding custom content using the Custom content switch to add content inside the text content. You also control the dimensions of the header using either px or % in the section Height, or a Minimal height if your header has no content. This will prevent the header from disappearing in the mobile mode. If you have a menu with an opacity value, remember to set the right skin, since the menu will adjust itself to that setting. Another option worth mentioning is the Header section name. This option is useful for creating a section if the page you are in has the option Section scroller activated in the General options.
The Default Header options:
- Header width: Use this option to set and override the header width.
- Height: Use this option to define the height of the header in px or in % relative to the window height.
- Minimal height: Use this option to enter a minimum height for the header in pixels.
- Title in header: Activate this option if you wish to show the title in the header.
- Skin: Use this option to select a skin for the header.
- Content full width: Activate this option to expand the header content to full width.
- Custom inner width: Use this option to adjust the inner content width in %.
- Content alignment: Use this option to set the text/content alignment.
- Position: Use this option to set the position of the header content inside the container.
- Title font family: Use this option to select a font family for the title.
- Title font size: Use this option to specify the font size for the title.
- Title line height: Use this option to specify the line height for the title.
- Title letter spacing: Use this option to specify the letter spacing for the title.
- Title font weight: Use this option to select the font weight for the title.
- Title text transform: Use this option to select the titles text transformation.
- Title italic: Use this option to italicize the title.
- Text animation: Use this option to specify the entrance animation of the title text.
- Featured image in header: Activate this option to use the featured image in the header.
- Background: Use this option to specify the background color, background repeat, background attachment, background position and background size.
- Parallax: Use this option to activate the parallax scrolling effect.
- Overlay color: Use this option to set the color for the overlays.
- Overlay color opacity: Use this option to specify the overlay color opacity.
- Scroll opacity: Use this option to activate alpha animation when scrolling down.
- Scroll down arrow: Use this option to activate the scroll down arrow button.
Article is closed for comments.