Uncode includes 2 plugins that must be installed and activated: Uncode Core and Uncode Visual Composer (WPBakery Page Builder). The Uncode Core plugin is required for the theme to work, as it contains all of the theme’s basic functionality. The Uncode Visual Composer (WPBakery Page Builder) is needed in order to activate the page builder, advanced functionalities, and layouts. Any other plugins that come with the theme are optional. Please read the notes in the Plugin License page about Premium Plugin activation and license.
- Navigate to Uncode > Install Plugins
- Install and activate Uncode Core and Uncode Visual Composer (WPBakery Page Builder).
- Click the Install button on each plugin to initiate installation.
- Activate the WPBakery Page Builder > Role Manager for all the custom post types.
Plugin license and activation: please read the important notes in the dedicated Plugin License page.
Plugins included in the Demo
Our demo includes plugins that are also included with your purchase, and are included in the ThemeForest download package. You can install them from the Uncode > Install Plugins.
- WooCommerce – This plugin is free. If creating an online shop, we recommend using WooCommerce.
- Revolution Slider – This is a premium slider plugin created by ThemePunch.
- Layer Slider – This is a premium slider plugin created by Kreatura.
- Contact Form 7 – This plugin is free. We recommend using Contact Form 7 if you need to use forms on your website pages.
- I Recommend this – This Plugin Directory plugin is free. It allows your visitors to like/recommend your posts.
When you install or update Uncode, you will receive a WordPress notification message advising you to install or update the required and recommended plugins. Please make it a point to visit the Plugins screen after installing or updating Uncode.
Install plugin (classic)
If the Uncode > Install Plugins don't work for you (some hosts apply odd server restrictions) and you need to install plugins manually you find the plugins inside the folder uncode/ core/plugins_activation/plugins/... Simply upload the zip folders via the classic WordPress plugins installer, screenshot.
Install plugin via FTP
If you need to install plugins via FTP, you find the plugins inside the folder uncode/ core/plugins_activation/plugins/... Simply unzip the plugins’ files, and upload the extracted folders theme folder into the wp-content > plugins folder.
Have you problem installing plugins? Please check Plugins installation error.