Uncode includes 2 plugins that must be installed and activated: Uncode Core and Uncode WPBakery Page Builder. The Uncode Core plugin is required for the theme to work, as it contains all of the theme’s basic functionality. The Uncode WPBakery Page Builder (requires registration) is needed in order to activate the page builder, advanced functionalities, and layouts. Any other plugin that comes with the theme is optional. Please read the notes on the Plugin License page about Premium Plugin activation and license.
Install plugins Uncode
- Navigate to Uncode → Install Plugins.
- Install and activate Uncode Core and Uncode WPBakery Page Builder, which are the only plugins necessary for the operation of Uncode and optionally install the extra plugins.
- Click the Install button on each plugin to initiate installation.
- Activate the WPBakery Page Builder → Role Manager for all the custom post types.
Install plugins via WordPress or via FTP
If the Uncode → Install Plugins don't work for you (some hosts apply server restrictions), you are not able to complete the Product Registation or you need to install plugins via FTP, you find the Premium Plugins inside the All files & documentation folder that you can download from your ThemeForest downloads page.
- Please follow the guide in the Plugins Installation Error and Workarounds.
Plugin license and activation
When you purchase a theme from ThemeForest that bundles Uncode WPBakery Page Builder, Revolution Slider and Layer Slider, you are free to use these Premium plugins with the theme. However, your Uncode purchase does not give you individual licenses that allow you to activate or download these plugins as you wish. Please read the important notes in the dedicated Plugin License page.
When you install or update Uncode, you will receive a WordPress notification message advising you to install or update the required and recommended plugins. Please make it a point to visit the Plugins screen after installing or updating Uncode.
Plugins included in the Demo
Our demo includes plugins that are also included with your purchase, and are included in the ThemeForest download package. You can install them from the Uncode → Install Plugins.
- WooCommerce – This plugin is free. If creating an online shop, we recommend using WooCommerce.
- Revolution Slider – This is a premium slider plugin created by ThemePunch.
- Layer Slider – This is a premium slider plugin created by Kreatura.
- Contact Form 7 – This plugin is free. We recommend using Contact Form 7 if you need to use forms.
- Uncode Privacy – This is premium plugin and enables the advanced privacy options.
- Category Order and Taxonomy Terms Order – This is a free plugin used to order categories.
- Related Posts for WordPress – This is a free plugin used to display related posts in WordPress.
- Uncode Dave's Live Search – This is a premium plugin used to adds "live search" functionality to your WordPress site.
- VC Particles Background – This is a premium plugin used to enable the particle.js backgrounds.
- WPBakery Page Builder (Visual Composer) Clipboard – This is a premium plugin used to extend the clipboard functionalities of WPBakery Page Builder
Have you problem installing plugins? Please check Plugins installation error.