All of our products include a 6 months support period and free lifetime theme updates. Once the 6-month support period ends, you have an option to extend support coverage for an additional 6 or 12 months. If you choose to not extend your support, you will no longer be able to open new tickets or receive technical assistance, but you still have access to our online knowledge base.
We have an advanced, secure ticket system to handle your requests. Support is limited to questions regarding the theme’s features or problems with the theme. We are not able to provide support for code customizations or third-party plugins. If you need help with anything other than minor customizations of your theme, we suggest enlisting the help of a developer.
Before you open a ticket
To help expedite your request, we require that you follow these steps before submitting a new support ticket. This benefits everyone and helps make the entire process more efficient.
We ask everyone who posts to follow these steps:
- Make sure you are running the latest version of Uncode and the latest version of WordPress.
- Always check the Theme Update first.
- Confirm that you have first searched our documentation to find an answer to your question.
- Disable any additional 3rd party plugins you may be using to see if that resolves the issue.
- If you cannot find the answer to your question, open a new ticket and our support team will assist you.