After you have purchased our theme from ThemeForest, you first need to download the Uncode files from your ThemeForest account. Navigate to your ThemeForest downloads tab and find Uncode - Creative Multiuse WordPress Theme. Clicking the download button displays two options:
- All files & documentation downloads a folder that contains everything.
- Installable WordPress file only downloads the installable WordPress theme file.
Below is a listing of what is included in the main files download, and a brief description of each item:
- Uncode.zip: contains the Uncode WordPress theme.
- Uncode-child.zip: contains the child theme file used only for code changes.
- Documentation: contains the Uncode theme, Layer Slider, and Revolution Slider documentation.
- Plugins: contains the Premium Sliders plugins zip file.
- Licensing: contains the item general license.
- Licenses: contains the commercial licenses for the developer plugins included with the theme.
Whit the Uncode Theme you have the Uncode Visual Composer (WPBakery Page Builder) plugin, a tailored and extended version of WPBakery Page Builder, so you don’t have to buy a version of WPBakery Page Builder to work with Uncode, this is just part of the package.
Whit the Uncode Theme you have all the layouts and pages you see in the main demo site, once you install the demo contents you have an exact replica of the demo site just with placeholders images.
The Uncode Demo uses free and stock images that are NOT included in the download package. Those images are for demo purposes only. Once you install the Demo Content placeholders, images can easily be added as needed.