Lottie is an open-source animation file format. Lottie files are lightweight, scalable vector animations that can be quickly rendered and controlled in real-time. The main advantage of Lottie is its ability to create complex animations that are small in file size, making them ideal for mobile applications and web projects. With Lottie, developers can bring engaging and dynamic animations to their digital products without sacrificing performance or compromising on file size.
Uncode offers deep integration with Lottie player that enables attractive animations that play on any device in high quality directly from the Page Builder.
How to use
You can create an animation or use one of the free or premium ones offered by the Lottie Marketplace:
- Choose an animation from the LottieFiles website, and copy the Lottie Animation URL, screenshot ;
- Insert the Lottie module of the Page Builder into your page, paste the URL into the Lottie JSON URL field, and set the various intuitive settings to your liking, screenshot .
- LottieFiles has a community of brilliant and talented designers. Do you need some Lottie animations made? Well look no further, these animators are available to hire: https://lottiefiles.com/marketplace/animators
- Access to the world’s largest collection of free-to-use animations. Download now to use as Lottie, GIF, MP4 or JSON. Check out daily for new animations by featured designers: https://lottiefiles.com/featured
- Discover the LottieFiles marketplace with Premium files. Premium Lottie Animations for Web, iOS and Android: Created by some of the world’s best motion designers: https://lottiefiles.com/marketplace
- Please note that due to technical issues Lottie Player is not compatible with the Content Slider module (Owl Carousel, the slider plugin that creates the Content Slider, manipulates the HTML markup and clones elements, while Lottie doesn't allow these operations with its player), so it is not possible to insert a Lottie Player inside a Content Slider.