Tabs and Panels (Accordions) are popular web elements used in frameworks such as Bootstrap, they are useful to show hidden contents and their use is straightforward. Some notes for their use:
- URL History for Tabs and Accordions: this feature is available from Uncode 1.6. You can activate the URL History permalink option so visitors can navigate from an external page directly to the specific tab panel or accordion. To do this simply enable the History option in the module settings and define a specific Slug for any tab or panel if needed, screenshot.
- Closed Panels (Accordions) on load: if you need your accordion is closed on page load please apply the value "0" to the Active Section option. At the same, you can use this option to specify another panel opened on page load, screenshot.
Multiple Tabs and Panels on the same page
If you need to create a page with more Tabs or Panels modules you have 2 methods to avoid the modules conflict with each other:
- Use the URL History options so your elements get a different and unique Slug.
- Create the first Tab or Panel, save the page, then create the second Tab or Panel (not duplicate the first but create from new after you have saved the page).
- Please note that unfortunately, it is not possible to clone a Tab element via Frontend Editor or duplicate it with the Clipboard plugin.
Inner Row element inside Tabs and Panels
NB: it's not possible to insert an Uncode WPBakery Page Builder Inner Row element inside these modules, unfortunately, this is a limit of the WPBakery Page Builder itself.