Currently ThemeForest offers a single license and an extended license. The single license means that you need to purchase one single license for every site that use Uncode. So if you are building 3 websites with Uncode, then you are required to purchase 3 single licenses. Even the extended license operates this way but you can re-sell this as an end product.
We invite you to read full details on Envato site. Here some highlights for your consideration:
Common license questions
- If I need to use Uncode on a second site, do I need a second license?
Yes. One purchase of Uncode allows you to use the theme on one finished site. If you need to use it on a second site, it requires you to make a second license purchase.
- Can I use Uncode on a test site, then move it to a live site when finished?
Yes, you can. You can keep the theme on a test site to build it, then move it to the live site once you’re finished.
- Can I keep a test site and a live site with one Regular License purchase?
According to the licensing rules set by Envato, this is not allowed. If it is installed in two places permanently, then it requires two licenses.
- Do I need to buy a new license if I use the theme in a subdomain?
If you install the theme in a subdomain you create a new instance and you need a new license.
- Do I need to buy a new license each time I create a landing page within my site?
As long as it's all on the same domain, a single license is fine.
- If I purchase an Extended License, do I get a multi-use, multi-client or developer license?
No. The Extended License is still limited to a single end product, but you can re-sell that product.
Common support questions
When you buy an item on ThemeForest you have 6 or 12 months of support included, based on your purchase plan option. If you are interested in renew your support period, please follow:
Renew support. To reactivate your support, login your ThemeForest marketplace account, navigate to the 'Uncode - WordPress Theme' page and choose one of the item support renew options.
Buy new license. If you plan to build more websites with Uncode, it is much more cost-effective to purchase an additional license (with support included) instead of extending the first license.